This thanksgiving was very different from those in the past. Since my mom, Tannis and I all live in Edmonton and Elise in Calgary we had my sister Muffy and my favorite little man in the world my nephew Cohen fly into Edmonton to visit for a week. They stayed at my house for a week and it was awesome! On Friday we headed down to Calgary and had thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Tina's house with the Evans clan and it was delicious as always. We stayed in a hotel overnight in Calgary and spent Saturday watersliding and shopping. We spent the rest of the week at the dog park, shopping, playing in the leaves, playing games and eating another thanksgiving dinner. Finally on Tuesday we went to the zoo. It was great. We saw Lucy on a walk and Cohen loved all the animals. Overall it was a great thanksgiving. Different but great. Here are some pictures from the week.
Making buns
Watersliding in Calgary With Cohen
At Bass Pro
Rocko took a nap with Cohen on the way home
Making Cookies with Grandma
At the zoo!
Lucy was out on a walk
Showing his teeth
I got a strike!
These are pictures of me and my sister pregnant at the same time...weird. She is 25 weeks and I am 29. She is having a boy and I'm having a girl. Should be an interesting year.
*Tyler-He is seriously the best husband and I can't wait to see him hold our little girl!
*Rocko-I seriously love my dog
*Sisters
*A good job and the ability to work while growing this creature
*Eternal Families & the Temple
*Healthcare-doctors, nurses, etc and all at no cost.
*Sports-I love being competitive and not being able to play has really shown how greatful I am for this
*Great Friends-both old and new I don't know where I would be without them
*Great Inlaws and Extended family
*The ability to be pregnant and looking forward to being a mom to this little girl!
Happy Thanksgiving!
6 comments :
OH ERIN, you're just the cutest prego lady! I can't wait to meet your little dolly when she makes an appearance! That's so fun that you and your sissy are having babies together!!! PS- your nephew Cohen is flipping adorable!
ahh look at that belly!! I can't wait to meet that litle girl! my mom says the baby looks like her after she looked at the ultrasound you emailed haha.. oh boy! we need to come visit!
Finally you actually look pregnant...and you look great! so jealous! Your nefew is real cute too.
Erin pregnant looks so good on you! You are all belly and sooo cute! I love it! Call me so I can plan a trip down to Edmonton to play with you!
I can't believe you beat me to blogging thanksgiving. Although you left out what a horrible bowler you've become. Drink lots of water and try to keep that little girl in as long as possible!!!
Post a Comment