Halloween this year was fun but different. Usually I love getting dressed up and forcing my husband to dress up in a complimentary costume. I love thinking of and making a costume that no one else has done. This year I could not think of any pregnant costumes that haven't been done a million times, my clothes don't fit right, and I just feel huge so this year we found some masks and a little kids skeleton costume and headed out to the Bennett's for a little Halloween fun. The party was great with some sweet costumes and games. I definately ruled at the unwrapping the present in packing tape with oven mitts game. It was a fun night. I love Halloween parties! I can't wait till next year when I can force Tyler and the little creature to dress up in a family halloween costume. YAY!

The beautiful hosts (pictures stolen from her facebook)

Us-Tyler's mask actually dripped blood and my mask made my head look tiny

The sweetest prize ever-skillyfully won in the present game

A jellyfish and some other kind of fish

Bun in the oven & baker

Toad & Witch

They brought Gunnar so they didn't need a costume

Russell from up & Jelly Beans.
1 comment :
It doesn't help your small head situation standing next to Tyler! I think you look good but the mask is a little scary!!!
Post a Comment