Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I like Christmas as much as the next person but I prefer to save Christmas for December. I don't believe in putting the tree up early or listening to Christmas music before the month begins. So since it is December 1st Tyler and I put up the tree late last night so we could celebrate all month long. Tyler scored some sweet ornaments from his favourite store (Canadian Tire) and we decorated away. We figured since we will be spending this Christmas in our actual apartment that we would try to make our tree look half decent this year and I think it turned out GREAT! I'm really looking forward to finishing work and having some time to get a few things done before Christmas. It will definately be a different Christmas for us this year not going home to Southern Alberta and missing out on all the good food, friends, and family but it will be worth it when we get to meet this little creature growing rapidly inside me. I can't believe there are only 4 weeks till the due date less than that until Christmas. AHHH It is going to be a busy, crazy month!

Rocko was very excited about decorating the tree...

My creative husband


The finished product!

Wow I look rough in this picture...give me a break I had worked all day and it was like 12:30!

Keep reading there is another new post below!

5 comments :

girluntitled said...

wow! the tree looks fabulous! ur one step ahead of the smart household...sometimes we forget to put the christmas tree up! i'm also sad that you won't be spending christmas in soab but hurry and have that baby so we can meet on the 30th! deal? DEAL!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Awwe your Christmas tree looks so good! We don't even have a Christmas tree this year... sad so i bought this really really tiny one from the grocery store haha! Hope you have a good Christmas P.S. can't wait to meet your little creature haha! And give rocco a kiss for me!

The Scow's said...

ya, I'm going to be honest not the best picture of you but the tree looks great!!!

Lauren Bennett said...

Your tree looks awesome! Way better than our Charlie Brown tree haha. Good job! I'm so excited for you to have this baby!

Julie said...

okay. cute tree!!! ribbon is a great idea. i might use some now!