Monday, May 30, 2011

May Long Extravaganza


I went home for a week over the May Long weekend. Yay for maternity leave! It was great. We got to stay in welling and all my sisters were there at one time or another. Prepare for tons of pictures.
Aren't cousin pictures just awesome...

Quinny chilling in bed with Grandma while she plays our new addiction. Words with Friends on the Ipod.
Elise and Tannis were such great helps to us when our husbands weren't there. Here is Lisey being our nanny.
Quinn and Mason did a lot of things together. Mostly involving laying on the floor or in their carseats. I can't wait to watch them grow up together and become best friends!

Quinny got to visit and meet a lot of people for the first time. She met Sawyer (so cute!) and Sara and played with Fin. We got to meet Great grandma & Grandpa Evans and play with some Evans cousins. We got to see Grandma Wilde and meet everyone at Welling church. It was fun and I'm sad I don't have pictures of all the people she met!


My cousin Taylor had his high school graduation and it was so fun to be there to see him. He looked great and even smiled for a few pictures! Way to go Tot!


Cohen was fast friends with Tyler as usual. He also enjoyed quad rides, motor bike rides, and many many slurpees and ice creams cones. He is grown up so much in the last few weeks and is almost out of his terrible twos. He was so fun to play with!



We celebrated Tannis' 19th birthday/mother's day with a delicious SKOR cake sans candles.


Elise's husband Tim is really into shooting guns and so kindly took us four girls out in the back field to shoot. It was a little scary at times...we learned to always treat the gun like it's loaded but had a blast. John & Sheri and their boys joined us. I can't wait to shoot guns again. Seriously refreshing!





We are kind of H-Core


Cohen found a frog and after trying to step on it and kill it he quickly made it his pet. Unfortunately for Cohen and lucky for the frog he left the lid of the container and it was able to escape.

We went on Quad rides. Cohen actually really enjoyed them despite his face in this picture.
It was so great to be home. I loved every second of it. I'm still recovering from my severe lack of sleep while there. I can't wait to go back at the end of June!

1 comment :

Carrie said...

Yay for week long visits home! I had such a blast in Cardston while you were in Welling :) Love the pics of Quinny & Mason (?) so cute!