Lists seem to be all the rage in the blogging world these days so I figured I might as well follow the trend.
1. I babysat my friend's 2 kids yesterday and let me just say that 3 kids 18 months and younger provided amazing birth control...I'm still exhausted today.
2. I'm loving my crock pot these days. I have made some pretty amazing meals in that thing. Any good recipes would be appreciated.
3. Saving money for a down payment is hard.
4. I feel like so many of my friends are pregnant and I find myself with no desire to have another one yet. Just Quinny for now.
5. I love the Kardashians. I wish that Kim could have actually hacked marriage and that Rob would have won Dancing with the Stars.
6. I love my TV and PVR. I can hardly remember that last time I watched a commercial. I mean seriously you can watch double the shows in half the time. Tyler on the other hand doesn't love how fast I watch shows...
7. I'm thinking I need to take up reading again. I want to read The Help and maybe finish Hunger Games. Any other book suggestions?
8. There have been so many posts about people putting up their Christmas Trees and decorations and I have zero desire to do it. I'm kinda a Grinch...
9. I miss Dollar Drink Days at McDonalds. I could really use a large diet coke with extra ice right about now.
10. I'm loving this November weather and hoping the rest of the winter can be so mild.
And what's a post without a picture? Here's Quinny loving the fish at the library.
3 comments :
The help is awesome, and my fave book of all is "a thousand appended suns." READ it.
Time to stop watching other peoples crazy kids (like mine) and let me watch yours! Yay for Saturday! Also, if you want to borrow, "the help", I have it. You'll have to share some of your crock pot recipes with me i need some GOOD ones. Heres one that I loved until I figured out Ollie gets gassy with salsa:
Fiesta Chicken and Rice:
Chuck 3 chicken breasts, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of pasta sauce, 1 cup of corn (or beans or veggies), 2 cups of rice- leave for 4 hours on low. Easy peasy!
Erin you are THE best for watching my kids the other day! Thanks again! I seriously need to pay you for it, or we could take you and Tyler out for dinner (our treat ofcourse). Would be lots of fun to have a little double date sans kids!
Post a Comment