Monday, December 12, 2011
Snuck Up
I feel like this day has really snuck up on me. Tomorrow I go back to work for my first 12 hour day shift in a year! I took a real job...for the first time ever that I have to be at work when I say I'm going to. I can't make my own schedule and I can't cancel a shift 2 hours before I'm supposed to show up. I guess I'm really growing up...the benefits will be nice and hopefully we can buy a house sooner than we thought but I am super nervous probably for no reason. I'm just hoping that Quinn will nap good and eat good and basically just be a good girl at the babysitters. I'm hoping that Tyler can get her all ready without me in the morning and get to work on time. I'm a little sad that I have to leave her all day for the first time in...ever. Well here's to hoping that tomorrow is a great day and we all adjust well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

4 comments :
hope it went well! that picture of Quinny is so stinkin cute!
It did sneak up! But i did like the comment of you guys buying a house!!! Preferably near my house!!!
It truly is bittersweet. Enjoy the adult conversations! She'll be home with a big smile on her face to greet you when you're all done. :)
Wellll I'm secretly happy you're going back so we can spend more quality time with the cutie! Don't you worry, she was dancing and laughing and playing all day. She even napped! But I don't blame you- that's one sweet face on one sweet girl!
Post a Comment