Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Highlights

I know I should do a Christmas post but first a New Year post. 2011 was a big year for this little family. Some highlights:

-Started the year off with a bang by welcoming our Q-bear to the world.
-Followed shortly by cousin Mason
-Payton came home from his mission from Indonesia. We seriously missed him!
-Watching Quinn grow and change
-Tyler graduated from Denturist school & started his first ever REAL job!
-Ty passed his board exams on the first try!!! (a serious feat!)
-2 trips to Idaho, trips to Waterton, and first family vacation in Jasper.
-I spent the year on Mat leave...which I initially hated but ended up loving it.
-Celebrated 5 years!
-We both ran half marathons.
-Watched some of our best friends (who seem like family) move. Miss you all!
-Tyler grew a moustache
-I got my first ever real job with a schedule and benefits...not too sure about it yet.
-Many great times with friends and family.

Here is to a great 2012 with more new and fun changes! Happy New Year!









No comments :