Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Anniversary Blog!


So I was looking back at old posts and realized that it has been exactly 5 years since I started my blog. I can't believe that I have kept at this for 5 whole years and the major changes that have taken place in that time. Since I started this blog I graduated from University and got my first real job, Tyler graduated from NAIT and got a job, quit that job and bought a clinic, 2 amazing little girls have joined our family, we bought a house, friends have come and gone, there have been weddings, births and funerals. I am so grateful that I have taken the time to record our lives through this blog and look forward to 5 more amazing years!
This was our family when the blog started


Then we added Quinn



Love this picture. Last picture of the 4 of us before Scarlett was born.

Now my perfect family of 4!
                                         

No comments :