Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The rest of March

The rest of march was pretty uneventful but here's some pictures of what we did. I've decided that march is my least favorite month. I think it should be spring but it is still winter...it's really quite terrible!

 Nothing cuter than matching sisters. I always said I would never do this because I hated when my mom dressed us matching but seriously? How can you resist?

More lunches with dad. Eating out is a little dicey these days. It's much less stressful to just eat take out.

Quinn is still doing gymnastics and loving it. I'll definitely have to sign her up for another class.

Quinn found some scissors early one morning when she should have been sleeping and did a number on her hair. If I part it just right I can hide it. Hopefully that never happens again...


We finally invested in a baby gate. I feel like a better mom now that my child isn't in imminent danger every time i put her on the floor.

I went to the women's broadcast and then out to BPs with some friends from my ward. Sure do love these ladies!

Quinny loves my heels and scar is just too cute! She loves to eat and loves to bathe.
 Quinn finished swimming lessons. She is already asking to go back. I guess I better sign her up again.

We went on a family date for frozen yogurt. I sure do love these people!


No comments :