May has been great so far. We have enjoyed a few warm days outside with lots of park, bike ride, and walks. It is so nice to not be stuck inside all day!
Scar is getting pretty brave and climbs up the stairs like an old pro.
I sure to love these two babies
Scarlett loves the dishwasher. It is her favorite place to be. She motors over as soon as I open the door
Quinn loves pre bedtime snuggles with Dad
I finally rummaged through my basement and found some more age appropriate toys for Scarlett. She is in heaven with all the new lights and sounds and activities she can do!
Quinn woke up way to early from nap because she had to pee. I reaped the benefit of some serious afternoon snuggles!
Might be time to lower the mattress?
We went to Ihop for saturday morning breakfast. This kid makes a huge mess and looks adorable while doing it!
I watched Dexter and Knox one afternoon. They were in heaven playing in the backyard. All was good until Knox stepped in dog poop and Dexter peed his pants. I don't think i'm quite cut out for a career in babysitting...
Maybe 2 babygates are in order. She is obsessed with climbing the stairs!
This little monkey loves to be outside.
We got to celebrate Nixon's birthday. I can't believe how much these kids have grown. They all sat so nicely at this table. Not sure anything actually got eaten but they sure look cute!
Scar wore her sunglasses for a little while. Our poor baby blues have a hard time in the sun.
Tyler is a little bit anal about his yard. I took this picture of him examining his watering because it is so Kevin. The hands on the hips and the lawn. Hilarious.
And just cause shes cute! Love this girl!
I also had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. Tyler spoiled me rotten! He got me new shoes and a punch pass to my favorite Barre classes and a caramel apple. He also took such good care of the kids, cleaned the house, cooked lunch and supper and let me have a nap. I definitely got a good one. I'm one lucky girl to have such an amazing, hardworking, funny, loving, crazy mom. She is an amazing example to me of strength and faith. I'm also greatful for my mother in law. For birthing and raising the boy that I love. She did a pretty good job if you ask me. I also feel so blessed to be a mom to my two crazies. I don't know what I would do without them. They teach me so much everyday. Motherhood is such an amazing responsibility and blessing!

























No comments :
Post a Comment