Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anniversary

On June 29 Tyler and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary. I weaned Scarlett just in time to be able to get away to great falls for the night without kids. Tyler's mom so nicely watched them for us and it was glorious! We slept, ate Mexican food, shopped and seriously enjoyed being able to have a full conversation without being interrupted. Great Falls didn't have too much to offer but it was just nice to be away just the two of us.

Tyler and I got married so young and I'm sure a lot of people wondered about our decision but 8 years later I couldn't be happier with the decision I made. Tyler works so hard, is the best Dad, is so much fun to hang out with, and is so supportive of everything I want to do. I love this guy!



No comments :