Life went back to normal after all our company left. We started our life with 3 kids and it has been an adjustment. But a fun adjustment.
Love story time before bed.
Lincoln had a bottle. It went OK. Unfortunately we cut all our nipples open so Scar could drink faster so he mostly just drowned. But he did suck at the beginning.
We carved pumpkins for Halloween. This year we went with pretty easy designs. Tyler got these sweet kits from wal mart that had light up eyes. It was awesome. Quinn and Scar wouldn't touch the guts but Tyler managed to clean out his own pumpkin which I count as a win!
Lincoln has started to give smiles all the time! We can't get enough.
Muffy brought Quinn this gymnastics outfit and she loves it. She looks so cute during her class. I love it!
How cute is this baby?
I made it to 6 weeks and met up with my old friend. Its not going well...
We took Lincoln for his first hot tub. The girls were pumped! He loved every second of it of course. Its in his blood.
Bathtime around here is no joke. There is always plenty of helpers.
Loving snuggles with my boy!
We took our friend Lisa out for her birthday to the high level diner. It was pretty fun. We came back and hot tubbed after. There were feathers EVERYWHERE! Love these ladies!
I let the kids paint our left over pumpkin. It started out nicely. But quickly turned into painting their entire bodies...
I got out the tea set and let the girls have a tea party. Scar loved it! She kept walking around saying party. It was cute. I love having two girls to play together.
























No comments :
Post a Comment