Tuesday, January 12, 2016

November

I feel like November flew by! I guess that's what happens when you have a baby. 

Quinn loves being outside. We were blessed with some pretty nice weather in November and she took advantage of it!

These girls love their brother!

We love snuggling on the couch with Dad!

Scarlett loves to help bath Lincoln.

Tannis' mother in law found this pop for Quinn. I still haven't found one with my name!

We enjoyed lots of smiles from this perfect face.

We discovered drop in at the toy hutch. It is always deserted!

Lots of smiles, sleeping and snuggles with Lincoln.




Tyler's parents came into town for the weekend to go to the CFR. They took the kids and Tyler while I stayed home with Lincoln. The kids had a great time and especially loved the face painting.



I love morning snuggles with my babies.

He melts me.

We dropped Quinn off a preschool and hit up the mall. Shopping with 2 kids is a dream!

Playing is hard work when you are 2 months old.

Quinny played some more indoor soccer.

Lincoln had an uncanny ability to put Tyler to sleep.

These girls played so well together in November. If only it would have lasted...

                      More snuggles.

Quinn was pretty pumped about the snow. She shovelled off this trampoline almost daily.


We went for a family movie to Good Dinosaur. It was super cute and the kids loved it.




The kids got all dressed up and helped Tyler put up Christmas lights. He put up a lot this year. Including a blow up Olaf and Minion. The girls loved it.


Quinny loves loves loves to take selfies.


They finally opened the save on foods across the street so of course we bundled up and walked over.

No comments :