The new Mac's store opened just up the street from us. So we bundled up and walked over for slurpees. These kids would do anything for a slurpee!
This boy loves his bumbo!
I needed some groceries and it was 15% tuesday so I left the other kids with Tyler and Scarlett and I went shopping. She loves these little carts at the new Save-On-Foods by our house. Cutest little shopping buddy!
My Uncle Mark randomly texted me one sunday morning and found Carson in Newfoundland. He was out there for business. I love any picture with this boy in it. Can't wait till he gets home in May!
We went to the Wolsey's for our annual Super Bowl party. Denver Broncos for the WIN! There was good food and great people. Always a good time.
Lincoln is starting to roll all the time. He pretty much refuses to be on his tummy.
Tyler and I got out to watch our annual Leafs vs. Oilers game. Both teams have been pretty terrible the past couple of years but it is always fun. Tyler is not impressed with the leafs right now so he could only muster a hat for support. I on the other hand am powering through and put on my jersey. Go Leafs Go! Sadly the oilers won and Connor McDavid is insanely good!
We got the jolly jumper out and Lincoln is obsessed! He is getting better and better at it every time.
These two love each other. Early morning cartoons in mom and Dads bed.
We went to the Library and Quinn insisted on getting a picture with the Lois Hole statue.
Quinny loves to play Lego. I love watching her mind work as she builds and creates.
We finally fed Lincoln...a mum mum. Other food will come later. Feeding another mouth is a lot of time and effort and dishes and money. I promise he will eat real food someday.
I LOVE these 3!
I can't get enough of these gummy smiles!
Tyler let the girls do his hair. Luckily it is super long so there was lots they could do with it. Good Dad.
I try to be in pictures occasionally. If a selfie is all I get than thats what we have. Love these kids of mine.





















No comments :
Post a Comment