Friday, March 18, 2016

Ski Day

The first weekend in February we headed down to Elise and Tim's house. After sleeping over night we got up bright and early and met up with my mom and Paul at Sunshine for a ski day. My mom so nicely watched Lincoln for me so I could get out and try my new skis and my board. We left the other 3 kids with our cousins Taylor and Aly at Elise's house. It was so great to get out again. I think skiing in the mountains is my happy place. I can't wait till my kids are old enough to really enjoy this with me and tyler. Unfortunately the wind was insane all day. Later on in the morning chairs started closing. By early afternoon there wasn't much of the mountain left open. We were going to power through but Paul wasn't having it. He went down to customer service and got us a refund. We skiied until almost 3 and then then got a refund. Kind of felt like we were beating the system...It was a good day. I can't wait to get out again!

No comments :