Saturday, November 5, 2016

April escapades

After our busy trip in March we were happy to get back to normal life in April. 
 

We went out to the dog park and flew the kites the kids got from the Easter bunny.
 
  

I taught Quinn how to change a pee diaper. 
 

The kids got up way too early so we tried everything to keep them happy.
 

We got out and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather! It so nice to get out in nature after being cooped up indoors all winter!
 
 
 
    

We met up with some friends and checked out another new play place. 
 
 

We of course enjoyed our weekly family outings to Costco!
 
  

Finally at the end of the month we got to celebrate Tyler birthday! He turned 30 this year and I was pretty excited about it. Tyler works so hard so I tried to make his birthday special. Instead of a party I decided to do a birthday week. He went out to a movie with some friends. Went golfing with some friends. Went bowling with me and the kids. Went on a date with just me. Went out to Speeders with some friends. Everyday was a surprise. I also surprised him with a golf weekend with his Dad. Happy Birthday Ty!
 
     

I love when these two use their imaginations and play nicely together. I have been waiting years for this!
 
  

No comments :