We got some amazing summer weather the first week of May so of course we had to get the pool out! And go to the splash park!
We babysat Jack while Tim and Elise got away for a night to celebrate their anniversary. We loved having him! Maybe four kids is possible...
I celebrated Mothers Day with my people. I'm so lucky and blessed to be these kids mom. As hard as it can be it can also be so rewarding. They are the best kids ever!
Quinn lucked out and has so many girls to be friends with in our ward. We have a little girls group that has been going for years now. Love these girls!
The washing machine stopped draining water. So after a quick consult with Elise and some you tube I took it all apart! I was pretty proud of myself! Tyler had to help put it back together but hey I did half!
Quinn started soccer and I got to watch a lot since it is 2 times a week!
Carson finally came home from his mission!! We met him at the airport and it is so good to have him home!!
We headed home to southern Alberta after a quick lunch at DQ. We enjoyed family time all weekend. It is great to have everyone back home together! Kaylee took some family pictures for us and they turned out great!
Finally Tyler's siblings have found nice people to bring into the family. I love having fellow outlaws!
We were all pretty exhausted by the end of the weekend!
Scarlett is just full of personality. She is so sweet and funny. I love when I get to spend some one on one time with her.
We went out to Sherwood Park to celebrate Griffin turning 3. Love all these crazy kids!
The kids and I headed down to Airdrie for the weekend while Tyler was away on his golf trip. We love going to hang out with The Wrights and we lucked out and got to see Grandma also this weekend!
Lincoln and I also made a quick trip out to okotoks and high river for a visit with the Bennett and wilsons.
Love my crazies!
Nothing beats a spring rain storm!
No comments :
Post a Comment