Thursday, November 10, 2016

Waterton

We spent the last week of June in Waterton with the Dudleys. It was a busy week full of family and fun.

The first day there we did the Dudley 3D Dip, Drive, Dash. It was freezing cold and windy but we all powered through. Tyler and I ran 5 km and Quinn and Scar ran with the little girls. Quinn was pretty excited to win and beat Marlo. 
 
     

We didnt let the cold stop us from the dip either. This family is nuts!
 
     

The two cutest boys ever on their way to church!
 

These 4 girls are the funniest little friends. So fun to have cousins to play with!
 

Early morning walks with my number one boy.
 

We all hiked to Crandall lake. It was crazy how many people were with us. We jumped in the water and played on the beach. The weather and company were perfect!
 
 
     
 
    

We also got to spend some time at Red Rock. Another perfect warm day.
 
      

The cabin was jam packed with people. We are pretty lucky to call these people our family. Aunts, uncles, cousins galore!
 
   

A huge group of us hiked to crypt. I think this is by far my favourite hike I have ever done. The views are amazing!! The lake is freezing! I loved it! Thanks to the Grandmas who stayed home with the kids so we could get a day to do this!
 
  
 
      
 
      
 

We finally made it up Bears Hump. The kids seem to do better each time. We fed the squirrels at the top. The view at the top is definitely worth the climb.
 
     

We celebrated our 10th anniversary while we were in Waterton. After we climbed Bears hump we jumped in the lake. Then we went out to the temple and had a nice dinner. I'm not going to get all mushy. Let me just say this guy is the best! I could do life without him. I think we are pretty lucky to have met and married young so we could grow up and do life together. Can't wait to see what the next 10 have in store for us!
 
       

On our way home from the temple there was the craziest hail storm!
 
 

The ladies played a round of golf. It's always fun to get out on the course. The men played a lot of rounds but I sadly don't have any pictures of them.

 
 

Other random things:
We saw lots of wild life. Bears. Moose. Deer.
We slept in the camper with Lincoln while Quinn and Scarlett slept in the trailer with Kevin and Monette.
Tyler actually enjoyed hiking
We went to Jessica's colouring party
We are lots of ice cream!
 
  

No comments :