We got out and did some more sledding. Our favorite winter activity.
We also took the kids skating. Quinn is getting pretty fast and Scarlett is a full time job to keep in her 2 feet!
Next up was our family trip to Brooks for some
Evans family bonding. We went swimming at the red center then we had a dinner and played bump. After we all stayed at the same hotel and once the kids were in bed played games and visited until way too late.
When we got home from Brooks we got right to work taking down our decorations. Scarlett and Lincoln love to help.
Then it was my 30th birthday! I got to go out the night before with Carrie and Robin for dessert. Then on my actual birthday we went to the axe hole. It was seriously so much fun!
I tried to do a yoga challenge but Scarlett and Lincoln didn't exactly enjoy my workout.
Scarlett started her first week of sunbeams. She is perfectly behaved and loves going to primary.
Tyler ripped apart our playset so we built a slide off of our deck. The kids loved it.
Scarlett is my best laundry helper while Quinn is at school.
We had one almost warm day and of course went straight to the park.
The dog park is another favourite.
Costco brought back pop corners! Definitely cause for a photo!
Quinn started helping so chores. She was pretty great at vacuuming the stairs.
Random happenings around the Dudley house.
Lisa came into town so we had a girls night. Love these ladies.
Finally we got a new game and the girls love it! I wish I had more patience to play games. I'm working on it.
No comments :
Post a Comment