September started off with the first day of school. Quinn started Grade 1! Her teacher is Mr. Sonnichsen and we all love him. The adjustment to full day school has definitely been a learning curve so far but we are figuring it out.
Elise had her baby finally! Phoebe Arlene was born on September 2. While I was at work of course! Jack came to stay with us for a few days to give everyone a break so we all got a short Phoebe snuggle at pick up and drop off times!
I finished the soccer season. It was not my favorite season I have played but I managed to not get injured and did get out to enjoy the summer so we will call it a win.
Suncoast Strikers
Scarlett started 4 year old playschool at La Perle. Her teacher is Mrs. Knoll. Tyler and I have a love hate relationship with playschool. We don’t love the volunteering or the fundraising but we love how our kids grow and learn because of it.
Lincoln discovered the dress ups. He loves to put on princess dresses and wear high heels. I guess it’s all about balance?
We had a few short days while Jack was at home but then Elise decided to try to postpartum hemorrhage and die so Tannis went down to help with Phoebe and brought Jack back up to stay for another week. We survived our time and even started to enjoy our 4 kids! Jack can come back anytime! We are also happy they figured out the source of the bleeding and Elise is back home healthy and happy.
Next up Tyler and I got to enjoy a quick getaway to Banff for his denture conference. I have really grown to love this conference. He goes to classes while I hang out with Alison and Kristi then we all meet up for dinner and stuff after. The weather was a little cold but we still had fun! This year they even did a hockey game which Tyler’s team won!
We got out and enjoyed the last bit of beautiful summer weather at the park. The forgotten park is our favourite!
Lastly we made it out to the corn maze with the Starks. We finished the whole maze even with our six kids in tow. One of my favorite traditions!
No comments :
Post a Comment