Pedicures
Proud Parents

Grandma & Cohen

Isn't he cute!

Kisses

In the outfit I bought him

Proud Parents
Grandma & Cohen
Isn't he cute!
Kisses
In the outfit I bought him
So I finally got to make the trip to Arizona and see my nephew when he was only 2 weeks old. Long before he was born I had planned on making the trip but about right after he was born decided that due to the cost and missing school I probably couldn't go see him. I was actually really sad about this but accepted the fact that I would just see him when he came to Edmonton in December. Then one day while I was at work Tyler calls and says it is an Emergency, so I answer the phone and he has this extremely cheap flight leaving from Great Falls on Thursday! I was so excited and he booked it right then! So finally thursday came and we boarded the plane in great falls and flew into this tiny airport in Mesa. And there was Cohen waiting for us. Let me tell you it was love at first sight. We spent the trip eating, shopping, getting pedicures, and playing with Cohen. I love him already! He is seriously the best baby and growing everyday. I can't wait to see him again soon. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment :
Congrats on the nephew! You are such a proud auntie. You're awesome!
Post a Comment