Thursday, January 22, 2009
Christmas Vacation
So I am finally back after my long long hiatus. We had a busy busy Christmas starting with my sister, brother in law and nephew coming to Edmonton for the weekend. We went to the mall, the leg, and just hung out. It was so fun. The only bad part was when they forgot to change the antifreeze from Arizona type to Canada and we were overheating and stuck on the whitemud bridge in like -40 weather, just muffy, me and Cohen! We called our husbands and luckily they came to rescue us but it big time sucked and we were sooooo COLD! We headed down to Southern Alberta on the 18th. We spent the first few days with Tyler family and then went to Fairmont, BC for Christmas. Fairmont was so fun! We snowboarded/skiied at 3 different hills, went to the hot springs, and hung out at the rec center. I have been going to Fairmont since I was a baby so it was really fun to go this year with Tyler and show him all the places I'd told him about...even though he and Denton made fun of us the whole time. We had Christmas day in Fairmont which was different but still fun. Tyler finally got his much desired playstation 3 and is loving it! We spent the last week before coming home with Tyler's family again. We went bowling, went to the temple with Payton for the first time, and celebrated the new year. Overall it was a good holiday but also good to be back home in my own bed.
At the temple with Payt
Bowling with Dudleys
Shopping with my sisters
Sibling Present exchange
At Grandpa Smiths with Paige
Christmas Morning in Fairmont
Feeding Cohen at West Ed
Skiiing in Panorama
Tyler and I on the big chair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comment :
safe to say im the worst bowler in the world..
Post a Comment