For the past 2 weeks I have wanted to put up my Christmas tree but first Tyler didn't want to put it up that early and then we were way too busy! This past week has been CRAZY busy! First off last Saturday Tyler's Aunt and Uncle and Grandparents came for the Raymond football game as his cousin Max plays on the team. So we spent Saturday with them freezing our butts off watching football and then Tyler's hockey game. Then on Sunday we had the primary presentation. It is physically exhausting trying to get four 4 year olds to stay in their chairs and quiet for 3 straight hours. It went surprisingly well and we were so proud of our 4 little stars. This past week was full of the usual school, my work, Tyler's work, hockey, and basketball. Seriously with all the stuff we have to do it is amazing we have time to sleep! Finally the weekend rolled around and I got to get in touch with my creative side on Saturday during our ward's super Saturday. Now I have to say that I am about the least creative person you will ever meet and when I signed up to make something Tyler made sure it wasn't something that involved ANY creative ability such as card making, or drawing, or painting and was relieved that I told him I thought I could actually make this cute. I made the cutest board with hooks that says the stockings were hung... with enough hooks for my future children and maybe dogs? It is always fun to just be with all the women in the ward. I spent way more time there than was necessary as I just got to chatting. So finally last night Tyler and I put up the Christmas Tree. It was fun! Tyler did most of it due to my lack of creativeness...he hung the lights, put on the ribbon, and helped with all the decorations. It looks so good! I love Christmas!
Tyler showing off his moves
My stud of a Goalie

My Christmas craft!

Our little tree

Yay Christmas!

Rocko loves Christmas too
Only 23 days until Christmas and only 16 days until we go home to Southern Alberta! I can't wait!
1 comment :
I love the stocking hanger you made, it's so cute. You should update your blog more often.... How have you guys been?
Post a Comment