
As I'm sitting on my couch trying to put off doing the weekly bathroom cleaning I decided that I would join the masses and blog about my own twilight experience. I decided to read the books last February because Tyler got them all for me for a Valentines Day present. I must admit I really liked them. But I was also a HUGE Jacob fan! Through all the books I wanted Bella to choose Jacob and ditch Edward and NOT turn into a vampire for him! I mean seriously I don't at all believe in giving up everything for a man, I think love is about compromise so that aspect of the book did get to me a little. Anyway yesterday afternoon I convinced Tyler to go to the movie with me and let me tell you...I LOVED IT! The character of Jacob is way uglier than I pictured him, but Edward was perfect. I LOVE him! I mean how can you not...I spent the majority of the movie trying to figure out what Rosalie was off of. It is one of my favorite games to play well I couldn't figure it out but now i have! THE OC! Anyway, We went to the 4:15 showing and it was not even close to sold out but there were already little 14 year old girls with signs and all kinds of Twilight merchandise...heck I didn't even know all that existed...waiting for the 6:40 showing as we were walking into the theatre...I honestly couldn't understand why if they were at the theatre already they just didn't go to the 4:15 show I guess they like waiting in line for over 2 hours. I mean the movie was good but not worth 2 hours of waiting. Overall I still love Twilight and I plan on buying the movie when it comes out and going to the rest of the movies. I do however recommend reading the books before going to the movies as Tyler was annoyingly asking questions through the whole movie...Oh well I love him for going with me!
1 comment :
Tyler, you are a trooper! Darcy would rather run in the snow in the buff at -40 degrees before he watched that with me. Good for you! Can't wait to see the movie.
Post a Comment