Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Year....New Me


New Years Resolutions...I don't think I have ever kept one...but this year will be different I promise! My resolutions this year include:
1.Keep in better touch with family and friends
2.Budget better...I think I make this every year so maybe this year I will succeed
3.Eat healthy
4.Always keep my house clean.
Maybe writing them down will help me keep them...we'll see. I have done all so far and i'm almost done the month of January! I think 2009 will be a great year for Tyler and I. Coming up in February we are going on a cruise to Mexico with the office. It will be fun to go somewhere warm and spend time with good friends. This June is our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe we are coming up on 3 years already. It is great to be married to such an awesome guy. And last but not least my graduation! I will finally be done nursing school with my degree in December. I believe the countdown is at 329 days!

2 comments :

The Brames said...

I totally didn't know you had a blog!! I'm sooo excited now!!

Carrie said...

So exciting that you have less than a year left till graduation! You know what comes after that.... Maybe Tyler can finally get his wish ;) Call us, we need to hang out soon.