Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Things

I was tagged on Facebook so I thought I would put a post on my blog and save time.

1. I am mildly addicted to Diet Coke
2. I stress about money on a daily basis
3. I am a TV addict-I watch at least one show per night religiously
4. I am afraid to cut my hair above my shoulders-I was traumatized with a horrible haricut as a child.
5. I love texting even though Tyler hates it
6. Fall is my favorite season
7. I have a crush on numerous old men-George Bush, Barack Obama, Richard Gere and the list continues
8. I love watching basketball -live or on TV
9. My dream job would be a professional basketball coach
10. I am unbelieveably afraid of cats
11. I like to eat the same thing for about a month straight-right now it is peanut butter and banana sandwiches
12. I don't like shoe shopping-they just don't look as good once you hit double digit sizes
13. I love purses and bags
14. I love pictures-I have a million in my house and I love to look at other peoples
15. I love my sisters, they are my best friends and I talk to them at least once a week
16. I NEED to hold the remote control when I watch TV
17. I love to travel-I have been a lot of places and can't wait to go everywhere
18. I am a chronic late person
19. I loved living with roommates-one of the best years of my life
20.I love weddings...movies, magazines, shows-I want to renew my vows with Tyler and do it all over again
21. I love Asian Food-chinese, japanese etc.
22. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Montana
23. I don't like cars, I prefer to drive a truck or SUV
24. I am a matching clothes freak
25. I was in figure skating for almost 10 years and loved every minute of it!

Did you already know all those things? If so you know me pretty well!

No comments :