Well the time has finally come as I am sure if anyone actually reads my blog which I'm not sure that they do is sick of looking at 25 random things about myself it is your lucky day! I have found time between long boring hours on a medicine unit, patient research, cleaning the house, catching up on my tv shows, sleep, and spending time with Tyler and Rocko to put the keys to work on this computer. Life has been crazy hectic around here that past little while. For reading week we went on a princess cruise with Tyler's work, Liberty Security. It was awesome! It was Tyler's first time past the US so he was extra excited as I'm sure anyone who went with us can vouch for. We stayed one day in Long Beach and enjoyed some In n' Out Burger, shopping and great Mexican food there. The hotel we stayed in had the most modern rooms. They were sweet. We boarded the cruise on Valentines day and stayed on the boat for 3 more days. We played ping pong, ate A LOT, suntanned, went to all the shows and just relaxed. It was great to be away from the cold and school. Our first port was Puerto Vallarta. By far my favorite. We took this huge van up to the top of the mountain and went down a waterfall, we went to the beach, and Tyler overcame his fear of deep water and fish and tried snorkelling. Our second port was Mazatlan. We spent most of our time there wandering the shops and laying on the beach. Finally our last port was Cabo San Lucas. We went to Lovers Beach and snorkelled and played in the water. Then boarded the boat to head home. I loved not having to cook for myself, having entertainment every night, dancing, and spending time with friends. Overall it was great! Then this past weekend we headed down to SoAb to see my sisters and nephew. It was fun. I could be anywhere doing anything with my sisters but we always have fun. They are seriously my best friends and I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other more. We watched Tannis play basketball, watched movies, and had breakfast with my Grandma. I also spent as much time as I could with my little nephew Cohen. He is the cutest little man and growing so fast. I love him so much! Now we are back in Edmonton freezing our butts of in March and hoping it warms up soon.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
The time has finally come
Well the time has finally come as I am sure if anyone actually reads my blog which I'm not sure that they do is sick of looking at 25 random things about myself it is your lucky day! I have found time between long boring hours on a medicine unit, patient research, cleaning the house, catching up on my tv shows, sleep, and spending time with Tyler and Rocko to put the keys to work on this computer. Life has been crazy hectic around here that past little while. For reading week we went on a princess cruise with Tyler's work, Liberty Security. It was awesome! It was Tyler's first time past the US so he was extra excited as I'm sure anyone who went with us can vouch for. We stayed one day in Long Beach and enjoyed some In n' Out Burger, shopping and great Mexican food there. The hotel we stayed in had the most modern rooms. They were sweet. We boarded the cruise on Valentines day and stayed on the boat for 3 more days. We played ping pong, ate A LOT, suntanned, went to all the shows and just relaxed. It was great to be away from the cold and school. Our first port was Puerto Vallarta. By far my favorite. We took this huge van up to the top of the mountain and went down a waterfall, we went to the beach, and Tyler overcame his fear of deep water and fish and tried snorkelling. Our second port was Mazatlan. We spent most of our time there wandering the shops and laying on the beach. Finally our last port was Cabo San Lucas. We went to Lovers Beach and snorkelled and played in the water. Then boarded the boat to head home. I loved not having to cook for myself, having entertainment every night, dancing, and spending time with friends. Overall it was great! Then this past weekend we headed down to SoAb to see my sisters and nephew. It was fun. I could be anywhere doing anything with my sisters but we always have fun. They are seriously my best friends and I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other more. We watched Tannis play basketball, watched movies, and had breakfast with my Grandma. I also spent as much time as I could with my little nephew Cohen. He is the cutest little man and growing so fast. I love him so much! Now we are back in Edmonton freezing our butts of in March and hoping it warms up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
3 comments :
im not gonna lie, i kind of thought that when i read the title of your blog that you were going to say that you were having a baby and i was soo excited for you. but i guess that still is a ways away. but anyways that trip sounds soo fun. i wish that i could leave for a week. man oh man. anyways hope all is going well for ya!
er-bear----you got a nice rack o' lamb goin' on! awe ya!
Hey Erin I think the time has come again and you need to update your blog again!!!!! I am starting to get a little disapointed in you. I finally join the blogging world, and my sister is a dud in that world. Hey maybe you could blog about this weekend.
Post a Comment