Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oilers



So after almost 3 years of living in Edmonton together Tyler and I finally decided to go to an Oilers game TOGETHER! Tyler has been to a few whenever the Leafs come to town and I went to a couple before I got married but this was our first together. It was so much fun! Tyler was on Kijiji on Thursday night and found some sweet tickets 9th row from the glass in the Oilers end for face value. We decided we couldn't pass them up so off to the game we went. It was so cool to be so close. A guy about 4 rows ahead of us took a direct puck to the head and gushed blood everywhere, Souray is even more gorgeous close up, and we got access to the underground bar area where we could watch the team come back in from their dressing room. I seriously loved every minute of it. Unfortunately they lost 2-1 but it was still fun. I guess now we won't wait 3 years to go to another game. Too bad they aren't going to make the playoffs cause that would have been awesome!



1 comment :

Carrie said...

So, fun! We try to get to a game once a year, and haven't been at all this season, so we are stoked to go to the game this Tuesday, on our anniversary! Hopefully we win. :)