The little man I have been spending the majority of my time with
Tucker and Rocko
On Monday I finished my 3rd year of nursing! It seems like I have been in school for as long as I can remember. It was such a relief to be done and I was so excited and wanted to go out and celebrate but of course the Flames game was on so we stayed in which was actually really relaxing. I now have 2 weeks off which have so far been spent working but tomorrow I am headed home to hang out with my Mom and little sister and take a much needed break from life. I am really excited about it actually. In other news our house, a.k.a. Hotel Dudley, has been in full force. Tyler's parents and their dog tucker came up for a quick visit which we spent shopping, eating and looking at trucks. Then Denver and Jaz came a few days later and it was fun to see them for a quick visit before they head to Ontario. We will miss you guys! The weather has been beautiful here and it has been fun to get out rollarblading and to the dog park. I am really looking forward to summer even if it will be stressful with both school and work but the end is in sight!
2 comments :
Congrats! So when do you start summer school/practicum again? We need to hang out again soon. And don't foregt as of May 7 I will be sitting on my butt at home for a month, so I will welcome visitors....
How old is tucker in these pictures your dog looks like a giant!
Post a Comment