Saturday, October 3, 2009

My First Corn Maze

This past week has been crazy around the Dudley Household. On Tuesday they sprayed our entire apartment building for Bed Bugs...which is disgusting...I personally have never seen one or had one in my apartment but they thought it would be fun to spray every apartment in the building! Well I had to leave the apartment at 8:30 and couldn't come back until 4:30! Me and Rocko watched Dawson's creek on the lap top in the car, checked out the dog park in Sherwood Park, met Tyler for lunch, and visited Jacie. It actually didn't turn out as bad as I thought. They destroyed my apartment and Rocko had to wear his shoes...or as Tyler called them his Condom boots which he hated all night. On a better note, Tyler has been working on losing weight for the past couple months. He has currently lost 33 pounds and wants to lose 10 more. I think he looks great!Rocko in his "Condom boots"

My hot husband

Yesterday I went to my first ever Corn Maze! My young women's group went a couple times while I was in high school but I always seemed to be at basketball or volleyball or something...Well anyway yesterday we hit up the Edmonton Corn Maze with a bunch of our friends for Dani and Lauren's birthdays. It was awesome! We started out in two teams trying to get to 10 markers first...we soon enough all got separated so Tyler and I joined up with Kyle and Robin and found all 10 markers and were the first ones out! We are a little bit competitive. It was fun running around blindly in the pitch dark with hoards of junior high kids. The night finished off with a little pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, and ice cream cake. It was a great night!

Kyle and Robin at Marker 10


1 comment :

amysteed said...

oh my Tyler is so skinny! Clearly its been too long since I've seen you guys...