Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall...Oh How I Love Thee

Fall is by far my favorite season. I love everything about fall. I love the chill at night. I love wearing pants and hoodies and gloves with it not being -40. I love the colors. I love watching the leaves fall. I love going back to school and all that goes with it. New clothes, new supplies and a fresh start. I love starting up sports like basketball and volleyball. I love that all the TV shows come back and I love spending my evenings with Tyler again after a long summer of work, school, and selling. Fall has got every other season beat in my eyes and let me tell you I am so so so happy it is finally fall! This fall has already brought fun times. We headed down for the Labour day long weekend to hang out with my sisters. Denton, Muffy, and Cohen came up and we seriously had a blast. We went to the lighting of the train bridge, Tyler and Denton went golfing and stayed up way too late. Rocko was in heaven with his two favorite friends. We have also hit up the Legislature pools, gone to the Eskimos vs. Stampeders game, and gone out to a few movies...in the evening! Fall has been good to me so far and I hope it lasts a long time cause I am DEFINATELY NOT looking forward to winter.




Jacie is Pregnant and we are SOOOOO EXCITED!!!






In other news Tyler is playing on the NAIT golf team and has been gone a lot lately but I am so proud of him. He loves golf and it is fun to see him be so good at something that he loves. We are still crazy busy managing our building. I got grad pictures taken on Friday and I take my last nursing exam tomorrow and then start my preceptorship in a WEEK! I can NOT believe this day has finally come! Graduation is within site! December 18th here I come!

Erin

4 comments :

My Adventures said...

man im so jealous of you that you get to graduated but thats so sweet!

biz and dahlin said...

Yeah! That is so exciting that you are just about done, congratulations. THe last semester will fly by so enjoy it!

Lauren Bennett said...

"It's the final count down!! na na na na ni ni nini naaaaaa.." School's almost done, so awesome! Live it up, Erin, live it up! If you play volleyball, i'm TOTALLY in. Okay it's late.. hence the weird post. Later!

girluntitled said...

sweet corn-maze pics. i've never been in one either...you can blame 'signs' for that. bleh.