Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To Sum up Summer

Seriously it has been a long time since I have updated this thing! Summer around the Dudley household has been crazy! I did an internship at the Grey Nuns hospital on a Surgical Unit and I LOVED it! I would love to go back and work there when I am done school. It was crazy busy though and not a lot of playing happened this summer for Tyler and I. I finally finished on August 19th and got to spend some time with my sister Tannis who lived with us all summer. It was so much fun to have her here and I miss her so much already!
This summer Tannis and I:
-Hit up the Gopher Hole Museum in Torrington, Alberta-a must see for only 2 dollars!
-Hit up the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame-Love it!
-Went to the Fringe
-Went to Street Performers
-Shopping
-Drinking Litres of Diet Coke
-Watched Gilmore Girls and Who wants to be a millionaire
-Went to the Dog Park
-Went to the Cariwest Parade
-Elise came to visit!
-Went to the Valley Zoo
-Laughed...A Lot!
I seriously have the best sisters in the whole world and it was awesome to have Tannis here. She is awesome and I can't wait to see what she chooses to do after she graduates in the Spring.














In other news Tyler and I have started to manage the building that we have lived in for the past 2 years. It has been a pretty hectic month with a complete renovation and 4 move ins among other problems but we are getting things in order and the way that we like them. I think September will be better. Tyler started his second year of Denturist school and is really busy but loving it and I start my last semester of Nursing tomorrow! Only 3 months to go! I can't believe it! My uncle Phil passed away last week and his funeral is tomorrow so I am heading down tonight for a one night trip and then going back for the long weekend. Despite all the bumps in the road Life is Good.

ERIN

2 comments :

Lauren Bennett said...

You found the gopher museum! Amazingly enough, I have been there myself. It's AWESOME/CREEPY!!! Fun stuff, sounds like you had a great summer

jezebel said...

GOPHER HOLE MUSEUM?! what the heck! that is creepy. straight up.