On Wednesday I headed down to Calgary to go to the Taylor Swift concert with my two sisters. Tannis picked me up from work and I did my hair in the car. We met Elise at the C-Train station and after a broken down train and a long ride there got to the Stampede Grounds. We ran through the mud and rain to make it in time to see Kelli Pickler. She was great even though we only knew about 3 of her songs. I was a little disappointed that she didn't wear red high heels when singing the song but she was good anyway. Taylor Swift was awesome! She sang for like 2 hours! She even came out all the way to the back of the Saddledome and sang in the floor crowd on a little rotating stage. She hugged everyone and put on a great show. She really interacted with the crowd which I really liked. My sisters and I knew the words to every song and our voices were done by the time the concert ended. She sang all her songs and it was SO FUN! I loved her closing song when she went under the waterfall and the waterfall was spelling words like No and Why. It was sweet. It was fun to hang out with my sisters but we sure missed Muffy! After the concert I had to drive home to go to work in the morning. It took me until 3 AM to get home and I worked the next day on only 3.5 hours of sleep but it was so worth it!
No comments :
Post a Comment