Friday, July 10, 2009
3 Years and Counting
It was our anniversary almost 2 weeks ago now. I can hardly believe we were married 3 years ago. It seems like just yesterday and looking back we were soooo YOUNG! Tyler is seriously the best husband ever. He is hardworking, funny, outgoing, adventurous, loving, and so so patient with me. I couldn't be happier. We've decided to always do something fun for our anniversary together. It is a day to look forward to and one of my favorite days of the year. To celebrate, we had a really fun day with just the two of us. First off we headed out to the Leduc Cinema to a matinee of the Proposal. Great Movie. It was Great Theatre. Great Time. Then we hopped in the car and drove straight to the Calgary Tower for supper. The food was pretty good with some interesting sauces. I continued the anniversary tradition with a dessert of Creme Brule. My absolute favorite! After supper we headed down to Southern Alberta and got to see Denver and Jazmin who we haven't seen for 2 months. All in all it was a great day.
3 Years!

Creme Brule
At the top of the Tower
So after celebrating our anniversary we both took work off and stayed in Raymond with Tyler's family. We had a great time celebrating Canada's and Grandma Dudley's birthday on July 1st with an early morning breakfast, the parade, lunch with the Smith family, and heading out to waterton. My father in law also won the calf roping at the Raymond Stampede with a time of 9.8 seconds. It was fun to be there to see that! We spent the next 2 days in Waterton climbing Bear's Hump, jumping off cliffs, golfing (I hit all the drives and fairway shots and Tyler did all the chipping and putting. He just couldn't stay off the golf course!), bushing, eating ice cream and spending time with all the Dudley family. All 6 of the Dudley siblings were together so it was fun! Tyler, Rocko and I got to sleep in the back of the truck too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comment :
So fun! I haven't been to Waterton yet this year, and only made it there once last summer... This just makes me want to get there ASAP. And sweet anniversary date! I've always wanted to eat at the Calgary tower!
Post a Comment