Tyler- I am so greatful to have Tyler in my life. After almost 3 and a half years of marriage plus dating and a mission he is still my best friend. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. He is the best husband and will someday be an awesome father.

Rocko-This little man right here is my best friend. (After Tyler). I love
him so much. He loves us unconditionally. I am so greatful to have him as a part of our family.
My Family- These people right here are the most important people in my life. I love them! I love my sisters! I love my Mom! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cohen! I seriously don't know where I would be without them. I am definately Thankful for my Family!
Tyler's Family- These are great people. I am thankful to have such awesome in-laws. I look forward to when Payt comes home from a mission and each one of them gets married. This family has a great future and I am so thankful to be a welcomed and loved part of it.

My TV-If anyone knows me well they know how much I LOVE my TV shows. These are three of my personal favourites. I am thankful that these are all still on tv and I can enjoy them every week!



My Health- I am thankful that I have been able to play on a soccer team all summer and a basketball team all winter. I love being able to get out and do something I enjoy. I love running with Rocko. I am thankful that Tyler's shoulder is fixed and that he could play on the NAIT golf team. I am greatful that we are both healthy and happy.

Good Books-Lately I have finally had the time to read. I love a good book. I love getting lost in it the drama. Books are great for the mind and the soul.


New Friends- We have made some awesome friends up here in Edmonton. We love hanging out with all of them and have definately done a ton of fun things. Life up here away from family would not have been the same without you guys!Old Friends-These girls know me better than anyone else in the world. We have gone through good times and bad and remained friends. These girls will be lifelong friends to me. Many are married, having babies, in Utah or Ottawa or Lethbridge or Edmonton and even though we are apart I love them and look forward to seeing them and sharing in all their happy moments.


I am thankful for the future. We are so young and have so much of our life ahead of us. I have definately enjoyed this phase of life but I look so forward to the future. To things like:
In a mere 54 days I will be GRADUATED!!!

Moving, buying a house, and starting a new adventure.

And hopefully someday one of these cute little creatures...
4 comments :
for monettes sake the baby better come sooner then later!! she is telling me to have more! Which i am totally fine with! but i want you to have one too!
I love it. I love that you actually called a baby a little creature. So 'Erin' of you ;) I was actually just thinking today, that I am grateful to all of the great friends that we have here in Edmonton as well. BUT we miss you guys!!! It has been too long since we've hung out and we need to get together asap! I want you guys to come see our house. Busy Friday?
awe erin! this made me tear a little. we've changed so much these past few years but i'll always remember the great times us girls had growing up! FRIENDS FOREVA!!
Istersay, I can't believe Rocko is higher on the list than Cohen! I can't wait for you to have a little creature soon too!!!
P.S. I am glad you finally figured out how to change your blog background.
Post a Comment