I hoping that was until you come visit me! You are looking good! I am so excited for you to graduate and be a working girl.
Congrats! You'll be a great nurse and you look so cute in your nursing cap and all!
Wow! That is so soon! Congrats, I am so excited for you! (Now get pregnant already!!! Our baby will need lots of friends)
oh presh! congrats er-bear...and lucky for you, this economy is in DEMAND for nurses and ur not forced to work at the mall as one of santa's little helpers in the mean time looking for professional work. oh, who am i kidding, i love my job!!
Post a Comment
4 comments :
I hoping that was until you come visit me! You are looking good! I am so excited for you to graduate and be a working girl.
Congrats! You'll be a great nurse and you look so cute in your nursing cap and all!
Wow! That is so soon! Congrats, I am so excited for you! (Now get pregnant already!!! Our baby will need lots of friends)
oh presh! congrats er-bear...and lucky for you, this economy is in DEMAND for nurses and ur not forced to work at the mall as one of santa's little helpers in the mean time looking for professional work.
oh, who am i kidding, i love my job!!
Post a Comment