Sunday, January 3, 2010

DONE LIKE DINNER!

Oh where to start. Life for us has been crazy this past month so I will do it in seperate posts. First off I finally finished my preceptorship and graduated from nursing school. I am officially a grad nurse until I take my test on February 3rd but that is another post for another day. The day that I finished Tyler and I went out to the Keg for supper to celebrate. I also had a pinning ceremony which was actually a little lame. I got a University of Alberta pin and pen. Then there was a banquet for graduation. Tyler and I got dressed up and went to eat some good food to continue celebrating me being done. It has been a long road to finishing this program and I am so happy to be done. I could not have done it without the help and support of my Mom, my Grandma Wilde, sisters, inlaws and of course Tyler. I start my job at the Stollery Children's Hospital tomorrow! It will be nice to finally get paid to go to work. Anyway there a lots of pictures so I will let them do the talking.
Tyler's Grandparents


Theresa, Diana, Me, Amy-started 1st year together @ St. Joes

Utter Joy!

Me, Amy, Rachel-This pretty much sums up nursing school.

Me and my awesome husband

So excited!

The pinning ceremony


Getting Pinned

Erin, Amy and Me

With our pins and pens

At the Keg

1 comment :

The Scow's said...

I'm SOOOOOO happy for you! Now you that you are making the big bucks you can come visit me in February!