So this week I had a few days off and I decided to get in touch with my crafty side. Now I am pretty much the LEAST crafty and creative person you will ever meet but it was fun to try something not too hard and they actually turned out cute! I made these for my two favorite little men to hang on their new bedroom doors.
Next my list: A ribbon board, a cute white board, vinyl lettering, and maybe even taking my brand new sewing machine I got for graduation out of the box....I can't make any promises that any of these will happen but I can hope...
3 comments :
You too?!?! I wanna be crafty! And I LOVE the door letters. Where did you get them? I need some ASAP!
cute!! are they wood and you hodge-podged scrapbook paper on them? i love crafts :) just got a vinyl cutting machine and i am in the process of figuring the thing out (wish i was better with technology haha)
I can help you with sewing if you want. I can thread a bobbin AND the needle.
Post a Comment