Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Little Sister



Meet my little sister Tannis. She went from the adorable little girl in the picture above to the gorgeous girl in the picture below. This girl is fun, outgoing, hilarious, kind, understanding, and hard working. It is amazing to me how my sisters have become my best friends. This weekend I had the amazing opportunity to go to watch her play in provincials. She is such a hard worker and leader and I was so proud of how she played and the person she has become. I love this girl so much and I am so proud of her! I can't believe she is graduating this year and moving on to bigger and better things and I feel so lucky and blessed to be a part of her life. Tannis, I am so proud of you and I love you!







Lastly, I want to say how greatful I am for this guy. Basketball in my family is more than just a game, it is a way of life. I'm sure we all gained our love of the game from my Dad and unfortunately he wasn't able to be there to coach us. Each of my 3 sisters and I have been so blessed to have amazing coaches and assistants who have taken his place and made it easier to play the game that my Dad loved. T.A., B.S., R.B. were amazing in my life and my other two sisters and this guy did that for Tannis. He helped her gain a love of the game. He taught her respect, leadership and hardwork. I hope to someday be able to share my love of the game with others and if I am even half the coach this guy is I will be happy. Thank you!



1 comment :

Ry and Court said...

oh my gosh i think she even shoots like you! those pictures on the court could totally be you