So today after a nice long run I decided to check the mail. I open up the mailbox and inside is a big brown envelope from CARNA. I nervously pick it up and it looks like exam results. I immediately start shaking from head to toe. I had heard that people who fail get their marks early and I didn't know anyone else who had theirs. My mind went straight to I failed. So I run upstairs and after staring at the envelope for a good five minutes decided to open it. With shaking hands I rip it open and...it says PASS! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! Yep thats right! I passed my CRNE. I never have to take another exam. I am officially done school and am a registered nurse! I couldn't be happier!
Monday, March 15, 2010
I PASSED!
So today after a nice long run I decided to check the mail. I open up the mailbox and inside is a big brown envelope from CARNA. I nervously pick it up and it looks like exam results. I immediately start shaking from head to toe. I had heard that people who fail get their marks early and I didn't know anyone else who had theirs. My mind went straight to I failed. So I run upstairs and after staring at the envelope for a good five minutes decided to open it. With shaking hands I rip it open and...it says PASS! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! Yep thats right! I passed my CRNE. I never have to take another exam. I am officially done school and am a registered nurse! I couldn't be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
10 comments :
YAY!! That's so awesome!! I am so excited for you and I am jealous that you are officially done with school.
YAY!!! congrats erin! you deserve it.
YAY!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!
Congrats for Booker and me. It's a wonderful feeling to be done. Maybe we'll get Booker done with school someday!
yay!!
Yay! Conrats Erin, that is sooo exciting!
yaaaaa congrats! i bet that feels great eh?!
congrats e-bear! hopefully i'll know how that feels @ the end of june...hahaha
haha i loved this because i know that feeling exactly- nothing like it right?? what relief!! congratulations that's a huge accomplishment. it feels soo nice to finally be officially working in the field you've been working towards for so long. yay!
Yeah! Congratulations... best feeling ever! Good luck with everything
Post a Comment