This summer one of our major vacations was to go to Fairmont, BC for a week with my family. My mom booked this over a year ago so I had been looking forward to it for a long time. I have been going to Fairmont since I was born pretty much but we usually go in the winter to go skiing/snowboarding. It was a nice change to go in the summer but I still definately prefer the winter. My mom has a timeshare there and we always go to the mountainside resort...probably because they have the best rec center. The cabins have some sweet green carpet and only 2 bedrooms so it gets squishy but there is nothing better then being in the mountains with family. All of us were able to be there for a short time together so it was a blast. We golfed, played Wii, swam a lot, had a lasso golf tourney and just relaxed. Cohen was the life of the party as always. He gives kisses now that don't cover your face in slobber (much better), says way more words (water, mower, shoes, ewww stink were some of his favorites), and still loves Tyler more then any of the rest of us! All in all it was a great vacation (with some weird surprises) that I can't wait to go back!

Golf Golf Golf

Cohen loved his ride on the "mower"

The Golfers on the course outside our condo

I have no idea how many hours were spent playing Mario Kart Wii

Posing on the last hole

Watching a little lasso golf-Tannis was the champion

Sisters...too bad she kicked my trash at lasso golf

Pretty sure there isn't a cuter kid

Me and my main man at the lake in Invermere

Yes. I actually did hike to get here...

At the hotsprings waterfall
No comments :
Post a Comment