denver says boy and i say girl!
boy boy boy!
GIRL
I guess it is going to be human.Hardy har harBut okay, boy.
i say boy! if its a girl she sure will be lucky with all these boys! ;)
boy...it just would suit you to have another hockey fan around...i think you guys like that sport...
boy- cause everyone else is having a boy
a boy who thinks he's a girl. i mean, what?
Hermaphy! I'm rude. GIIIRL!
hmmmm i say girl.
I would have to say.... BOY!
GIRLLLL!
I am going to vote girl!! Although I am hoping I have a boy and I think it would be fun if they were both the same sex. If my guess turns out right I am starting to get a good stockpile of girl clothes for you!!!!
Girl, of course!
my guess is you won't be able to tell.
Boy and girl! Wouldn't that be fun times! ;)
Post a Comment
16 comments :
denver says boy and i say girl!
boy boy boy!
GIRL
I guess it is going to be human.
Hardy har har
But okay, boy.
i say boy! if its a girl she sure will be lucky with all these boys! ;)
boy...it just would suit you to have another hockey fan around...i think you guys like that sport...
boy- cause everyone else is having a boy
a boy who thinks he's a girl. i mean, what?
Hermaphy!
I'm rude. GIIIRL!
hmmmm i say girl.
I would have to say.... BOY!
GIRLLLL!
I am going to vote girl!! Although I am hoping I have a boy and I think it would be fun if they were both the same sex. If my guess turns out right I am starting to get a good stockpile of girl clothes for you!!!!
Girl, of course!
my guess is you won't be able to tell.
Boy and girl! Wouldn't that be fun times! ;)
Post a Comment