I look forward to this day all year. I feel like this parade is not truly appreciated enough. It is full of all kinds of people of every shape, size and color dressed in crazy bright costumes shaking what their momma gave them as they parade around downtown Edmonton. This year Tannis and I got there early and baked in the sun while playing slap jack until the festivities started. It was awesome as usual. The highlights were the old gay man with sparkles all over his glowing white body, the long haired man, and some a little sex on the street by a couple of lovelies. We walked around the square after and then headed out to the mall for a little retail therapy. All in all my perfect Saturday in Edmonton. Next year Tannis & I WILL be rocking the CariWest parade and I hope to see you all there cheering us on!
Tannis' sweet sock tan...Oh how she LOVES Classic
So excited for it to start
During the parade
The long haired bearded man...
This guy was my absolute favorite. I'm sure you can see why!
2 comments :
Ya, favourite parade I've seen! Cariwest rocks. Also, that guy has a sweet muffin top, he rocks. P.S. when is your belly going to pop? I mean come on! haha
LOL. that's Michael Phair. He used to be a city councillor. Awesome.
Post a Comment