Well actually her second but I like these pictures better. We are starting to get ready for this baby to come. Tyler finally started painting the bedroom and we have been kijiji shopping like crazy people. We have definately found some great deals though. I'm still growing and starting to feel pregnant and uncomfortable. She is kicking around like crazy. After my doctor's appointment today she is still breech (maybe I will get my wish for a planned C-section!) and my amniotic fluid is stable and good for the time being. 9 weeks until the due date. I can't wait to meet this little creature.

Doesn't she have the cutest little nose and lips?
5 comments :
Oh my gosh so so so cute. Wow she is going to be a beauty. It's gettin close!
i can't wait for ur little bebito!!
Awe she is adorable!!!
Only 60 days! That is so fun! I'm glad to hear that she is doing well and am excited to meet her!
She does look very cute!! We can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment