Monday, November 15, 2010

Still Growing

Well I'm coming up on 34 weeks and I feel HUGE! Only 44 days until the due date which means only 40 days until Christmas! AHHHH. I have 5 weeks or 16 shifts left at work. I'm nervous and excited. I can't believe that when this is all over I will have a BABY...

I may not be able to breath but I can still wear my jeans!


Yep its official...I'm ready to have my body back

5 comments :

The Brames said...

As if you can still wear your jeans?!?! Im hoping thats me at 34 weeks!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Awwwe Erin you are sooo cute pregnant!!! I can't wait to meet the baby when i come up there in January!!

The Scow's said...

Looking good sister! I wonder where you get that from???

The Scow's said...

Looking good sister! I wonder where you get that from???

Nicole said...

Awe you look so cute Erin!!!