

Well today I am 39 weeks pregnant. I am done work and Christmas will be here in only 3 days. I can't believe that day is coming so fast. My belly and baby are both growing and I am feeling more and more uncomfortable. Sleeping is a pain for both me and Tyler. I feel so ready to be done being pregnant but so unprepared for them to send me home from the hospital with a baby to take care of...The c-section date is set for January 5th so exactly 2 weeks from today. If I don't go in to labour before then I will definitely have a baby on that day. Baby is still breech hence the need for the c-section and it doesn't feel like she has any intention of moving. Stubborn already...I wonder where she got that from...
A few weeks ago Tyler's cousin Kaylee took some maternity pictures for us. I can't believe how small I was. I thought i was HUGE! Anyway they turned out great and I love love love them! I can't wait to get some done of the baby! Here are some of my favorites.





.
6 comments :
even if you feel big, you still look tiny. I love the pics, can't wait to see your baby!
really cute! good luck, friend!
you stil look great, even though you might feel huge. and those pictures are so cute!
Love the pics! Can't wait to meet her!
Love the pics-you are gorgeous! The first one is my favorite. I can't wait to meet baby Q. Merry Christmas ! I'll call you when we get back next week.
You finally look pregnant! I love the pictures kaylee took. You look great!!!
Post a Comment