Well another Christmas has come and gone. I can't believe how fast the time flew by. It turned out to be a great Christmas even though we had to miss out on some fun things that we usually do every year (going to Grandpa Smith's, opening Grandma jammies, Christmas Eve/morning with Tyler's family). We missed our families, but enjoyed the company that came ALL the way to Edmonton for Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve skating on the rink by our house, eating turkey dinner prepared by my mom, reading from the scriptures and watching A Christmas Story. We all (Tannis, Elise, Tim, Tyler, Rocko & I) slept on the floor in our living room beneath the tree and woke up to a great Christmas morning. Everyone got lots of presents and Tyler got to play Santa just like he always wanted. Christmas day was spent at the movies, playing games and taking naps. I love my family and I love that we got to spend Christmas together. I can't wait for next year when the baby will be almost a year and Payton will be home!















This year's Christmas Highlights: skating 9 months pregnant, making rolo pretzels, losing a billion games of dutch blitz and pit, giving Tyler his hockey skates, not having to travel anywhere!, IHOP breakfast, drinking diet coke and spending time with family.
2 comments :
That's so fun that your family came up to Etown to celebrate Christmas! I guess you guys weren't so lonely afterall! :) Merry Christmas!
yahooo for not travelling!
Post a Comment