
40 weeks & 5 days...I'm gigantic!

Got my bloodband and I'm ready for surgery!
Well the time has finally come...and gone...Now sitting here 5 days past my due date and with a scheduled c-section in less than 40 hours I thought I should write down some of my thoughts before my life changes FOREVER! I am so excited to meet this little person that has been growing and changing inside me for 9 months. I can't wait to see what she looks like, learn her personality and dress her in all the cute little outfits we have waiting. I can't wait to see Tyler as a dad and myself as a mom. I'm so nervous that I won't know what to do. I'm nervous that things could go wrong in the surgery or that she won't come out as perfect as I imagine her. I can't wait to feel the love that people talk about and to expand my family. I'm nervous to see how Rocko will react to his new little sister and hope that he loves her as much as I will. I'm nervous to have surgery and to have to recover from that but so so so excited to have my body back! I just can't believe that this day that I have been thinking about and planning for is finally coming. I hope that I am ready. I went and bought more stuff today...WOW babies need a lot of things. My house is clean, the laundry is done, my bloodwork is done, and we have some semblance of groceries. I guess now all I have to do is wait...wish me luck! This is going to be a L-O-N-G 40 hours!
9 comments :
We'll be thinking of you guys!! Relax and make sure you get lots of help and take your pain medication regularly and on time!!! Going from my c-section experience!!!
Hey Best of Luck! I'm sure she will be more perfect than you can even imagine. And it is all worth it once you hold your little one in your arms. Can't wait to see pictures. And don't forget to take it EASY...
Good luck Erin! Everything will go great!! I can't wait to see pictures!
Haha- how exciting is your life right now? Good luck, and CALL me if you need anything. Seriously.
oh man oh man oh man oh man! It's so close! Woo! Good luck! I'm here if you need anything at all!
holy smokes! so exciting!!!! can't believe it. good luck and we're thinking of you!
YAY! so exciting i've been checking your status and blog every day...;) hope your c'd got to ya. you guys will do awesome. so exciting to be a first time mom & dad. take tons and tons of pics and video! good luck!!!
Yay Erin I am so excited your baby is finally going to be arriving! I hope it all goes well and can't wait to meet her!
AHH You guys I'm so excited for you and I am even more excited that I am up here and get to meet her!!! She is going to be perfect and she will be loved sooo much! I can't wait to see you guys! We'll be thinking about you for the next couple days here! I'm sure the waiting is horrible but she'll be here soon enough! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment