Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some Might Call it Nesting


We have been busy busy busy trying to get the last few things prepared for this baby. I have been trying to work and sew and keep my house clean as well as try to figure out what I NEED before this baby comes. Does anyone have any suggestions of things that you needed as soon as you had the baby? (breast pump? nursing bra? clothes? bath stuff? etc.). We spent last saturday finishing the babies room and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Tyler was definately the mastermind and the main decorator (sometimes its nice having a creative husband). I love love love it. For sure the nicest room in our house.




I also went to work on my sewing machine and finished 2 carseat blankets. I made one for my friend Robin and her awesome baby Gunnar and one for my little creature. The second one was definately easier than the first. I love how they turned out.



Now only left on my to do list is:
1. Pack my hospital bag
2. Get Christmas shopping done
3. Choose an outfit for baby to wear home from the hospital
4. Wait...only 4 weeks till my due date!

7 comments :

Nicole said...

Wow your baby room is adorable! I also love the car-seat blankets? Do you have a pattern that I could borrow sometime?

Carrie said...

Yay for little girls!~ I'm so jealous! I'm totally going to decorate in purple when I have a daughter too. Maybe Tyler can help us out with that... ;) I'm excited for you guys to be around during Christmas too - we'll only be down south for a few days, so we'll be able to come and visit you guys when you have your little babe. Good luck with the wait, and I'm keeping y fingers crossed that you STAY breach. ;)

Kay said...

Erin...Your nursery looks great! I love the color and I think we have the same crib. Wow this month will sure fly with the holidays and soon enough you will have the most beautiful little girl to show off...Can't wait to meet her!

jezebel said...

STOP CALLING YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD A CREATURE! it creeps me out and reminds me of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5khSxzZ4CDE&feature=related

The Scow's said...

That is definitely the best room in your house!! Maybe I should get motivated and finish baby boys room! What happened to making a carseat cover for me?? Get on that and send it down with Elise:). Love ya

Julie said...

okay cute!! i love the stripes on the one accent wall. that is such a great idea! and cute car seat covers! maybe you can show me how to make one..
so excited for you guys!

Dani said...

I love your baby room! So cute, nice job! I'm so excited to meet Dudley #3, she'll be here so soon!