I can't believe my little Quinny Bear is two weeks old already. Things are going great. She is growing and changing and finally starting to figure out her own schedule and adjusting to life in the outside world. We went to the doctor today and she weighs 8 lbs 11 oz. YAY! She is sleeping for 2 four or five hour stretches at night which has actually been quite heavenly and eating lots in the morning and less often as the day goes on. She is so awake and alert and I can't wait for her to start smiling and laughing. She loves her carseat and sleeps everytime she is in it. We love our little girl and think she is pretty much the cutest thing on the planet. Here's some pictures of her first two weeks events.
Lots of eating and burping
Auntie Lisey came to visit and Grandma
Lots of Snoozing on Dad's Chest
Wide Awake
Lots of snuggles with Dad & Rocko
Finally warmed up enough to go on a walk with Rocko
Lots of sleeping in the swing-Thanks for the blanket Auntie Brooke!
5 comments :
Awwe Erin! She looks so good! She is getting bigger each picture! Give her lots of kisses for me! Miss you guys.
Erin she is so adorable! That's awesome that she is figuring out a schedule it will make life so much easier!!! she sounds like such a good baby!!
Awe...I love her. I am so excited to see you guys on Friday and snuggle little Quinny! (I am totally going to monopolize her and hold her ALL night!)
ps. I still need the address for Friday...
Less than a month until I get to meet her!!! It is killing me. She is getting big way to fast.
P.S. I tried rasberry tea last night and nothing happened.
Ah! She is to precious! Congratulations, hope everything continues to go well for you guy. and hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
Post a Comment